Rudra Meditation cave is a Modern Meditation cave by Garhwal Mandal Vikas Nigam that is location approximately 1 km upwards to the left side mountain of Holy Kedarnath Shrine. The cave faces the Majestic Kedarnath Temple and Bhairavnath Temple that is located on the opposite hill side. Tour outer part of this natural cave is made of local stones and the entrance is protected by a wooden door.
- Electricity and drinking water.
- Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Tea and Dinner at prescribed timing which can be changed upon request.
- The cave offers complete isolation but in case of any emergency, Manager GMVN Kedarnath can be contacted any time for any assistance by a SIP phone.
- A bell is kept in the cave to call upon the attendant from GMVN. The staff is deputed 24X7 to attend any requirement from the Meditation Cave.
Rules to be Observed –
- Initially the meditation cave wlll be allotted for minimum 3 days.
- The person will report in GMVN Guptkashi 2 days prior to the date of booking. The person will stay in GMVN Guptkashi and go through a medical Check-up at Guptkashi and Kedarnath again. He/She will be allowed to stay in meditation cave only if He/She was found medically fit and physically sound.
- Only one person will be allowed one time in the meditation cave.
- Once the booking was made, no refund will be provided if the person cancel the booking, refuse to stay in the cave for whatsoever reason.
Booking Process –
- Online booking will be made ONLY from the GMVN Website.
- As per availability "Day booking" (6:00 AM to 6:00 PM) @ Rs 990 per day will be made by the Kedarnath TRH mangers only.
- Online booking (12:00 Noon to 12:00 Noon) @ Rs 1500 per day will be made only from the GMVN Website.
- Online booking will be made maximum for 3 days only.
- Submit No Objection Certificate/self declaration in prescribed format at GMVN Kedarnath.
- The person shall be briefed about the process and precaution in GMVN Kedarnath.